On game day Sportsmanship is a primary focus for the Tigers, and should be for our fans. Respect of our team, our opponents and our neighbors in the stands is paramount to our tradition of excellence at MIZZOU.
We ask all of our fans to continue to demonstrate our Pride Points which consist of:
- Wear gold – We’re more than black and white
- Be responsible – Keep our image clean
- Arrive early; stay late – Support our team; they’ll support you
- Celebrate our traditions – Know our fight songs and alma mater
- Respect the game – It’s our Golden Rule