On game day Sportsmanship is a primary focus for the Tigers and should be for our fans. Respect of our team, our opponents and our neighbors in the stands is paramount to our tradition of excellence at MIZZOU.
We ask all of our fans to continue to demonstrate our Pride Points which consist of:
- Wear gold – We’re more than black and white
- Be responsible – Keep our image clean
- Arrive early; stay late – Support our team; they’ll support you
- Celebrate our traditions – Know our fight songs and alma mater
- Respect the game – It’s our Golden Rule
Tips for Game Day:
- Game times are released two weeks in advance and are subject to change.
- Entrance into Faurot Field is at Gate 4E. All students must have a ticket and Mizzou Student ID.
- Gates open 1.5 hours before kickoff. The 1st 60 Tiger’s Lair members will get to participate as a part of the Front 60 and paint up for that specific game.
- Per SEC Regulations, all bags must be in compliance with the Southeastern Conference standards. Please visit SEC Clear Bag Policy for more information.
- Each fan is allowed to bring 1 factory sealed water bottle.
- In the case of extreme heat, please be advised and wear SPF sunblock while wearing a hat and sunglasses.