Traditions, Chants & Cheers
Tradition Lives at Farout Field.
- The Front 60
- The front row, consisting of the first 60 students in line, incorporate the true Mizzou Spirit. Each Game Day, these students wait hours upon hours to get ‘painted up’ with each weeks saying on their chest. Each student gets either one number, letter, or a paw-print. The Front 60 is one of Mizzou’s most covenant traditions.
- Stay and Sing
- Tiger’s Lair members show their Mizzou Pride each and every weekend with the singing of our Universities Alma Mater before and after every game.
- The Big ‘M’
- Before each game, our members uphold one of Mizzou’s largest flags, the Big ‘M’ as the team runs out from under Faurot Field.
- MIZ! ZOU!
- After each touchdown, Tiger’s lair chants, “MIZ!” followed by the alumni on the West side chanting, “ZOU!”
- Fan of the Game
- Without a doubt, this is one of the most prestigious recognitions a member of Tiger’s Lair can receive. The most energetic fan wins the “Fan of the Game” trophy, a gift certificate to The Mizzou Store, and a football autographed by the team captains.